Monday 14 July 2008

Yes it's National Motorcycle Week and Wednesday is Ride to Work Day. Yesterday (Sunday) I was working on the 'bike and the centre stand fell off, luckily I was holding the handlebar at the time and the side stand was down, so it did not fall over. The day before I had put it on the centre stand whilst filling it with petrol, god only knows what a mess it would have made if it fell over then!

I've changed the plug back to the "proper" one, started better, but stalled when I slowed down (twice, at the top of the road and at the big roundabout near the nature reserve). Oh Yes, had a mad motorist moment on that roundabout, he did not like me going so slow so he swung round me, and gave me several V signs! He also went round the next roundabout 360 degrees, so he could have another go at me. I pulled in to KFC for a minute to let him go. WARNING, do not argue with motorists!

Will try and get all Trilogy motorcyclists in on Wedesday for a photo-shoot, not aware of anything else happening locally by way of motorbike events. Shame really. Let's hope the sun shines.

Last week I was in Greece for a couple of days for work, boy was it hot! 42 degrees, and a hot wind. Stayed inside with the aircon on most of the time. Back by Thursday night.

Busy week this week, tomorrow is Dan's 16th, bought him the X Box 360 he wanted, oh well, might as well spend it while you have it. Not seen or spoken to Baz since Spain, did the Saturday Morning Show as usual, not too bad this week.

Anyway, must go, will keep you posted.

No comments: