Wednesday 16 July 2008

Ride to Work Day at Trilogy


Well we had four bike's for Ride To Work Day, me, Doug, Charles and Ben. Graham's not got a roadworthy bike, and Paul had trouble starting his...
Left to right Ben on his Honda Shadow 750 (I’m grinning with every ride, he said), me on the Enfield, Charles on his Kawasaki Z1000, Doug on his 80 year old AJS.

FYI the first day I rode the Enfield to work was Monday 2nd June...and the tank of petrol that I just used gave me 66MPG. Will try and improve on that.

Thinking of what to buy for the Enfield, mechanically. Reckon I need:
  • Accelerator cable

  • Centre stand (not urgent and would be expensive from India due to the weight!).

  • Electronic ignition (watching a new one on Ebay right now)

  • Oil (needs and oil change, I have the filters and air filter)

Would like to change handlebars and get new grips, and a rubber for the sidestand, and a kickstart repair kit. Still running the NGK BR8ES plug, spits more and I reckon it runs hotter

Dan's birthday did not pass without incident, family issues, and Julie is very upset. He enjoyed his X Box 360, and we went to KFC. Tash and Nan came 2.

That's all folks!


No comments: