Wednesday 23 July 2008

Brought the car in today......

...even though it is really sunny, since I needed to go to the recycling and get some petrol. Tesco's are running 5p off a litre (and it's down to all of 117.9!) and the voucher expires tomorrow.

Both the car and the bike have CFS suffix,they were both registered in Scotland, or so I am told. There's a coincidence for you...it even took me a while to realise it. Someday soon I will take a pic of them both together.

Talking of recycling I gave up on the plastic's at Tesco, the "bong-bong" of the machine every time it dislikes the way you put something in drives me mad! Tesco's no longer take cardboard (due to arson, the sign says), so I took the cardboard to Andover dump, and they no longer take plastic! To say I am already wound up is an understatement!!!! Will email Hampshire CC again, soon....

Talking of "wound up" had a training session with Baz at the radio last night, one to one, about creating a recorded show. I have been doing live for what seems like ages but I have not yet done recorded. I tried some time ago to do the Time Tunnel links, but gave up because they were too "flat". Last night was fine until we got to the bit where I had to record some links, to play around with. Managed a cracker on the Ludgershall Village Show, then went downhill. Baz kept pushing and pushing until I was all of a tiz, sweaty and unable to think. He told me he was doing this on purpose, to make me feel "pumped up"!

Baz explained that to do recorded and make it sound live you need to visualise a happy place, and keep yourself there. Also do not read from the piece/script/whatever verbatim. It sounds awful! Anyway, now that I know the technical process I have to decide what sort of show I am doing, and get some links recorded. Need "four in the can" to get number one on air.

Tonite further training on the telephone interviews, hopefully it won't be so pressured!

Bidding on some motorcycle boot's on Ebay, and sort out the hols, so pretty busy all week!


Must go, more soon.....

No comments: