Monday 1 February 2010

Happy Birthday to me...

Well it was my birthday today, 51st, I started this blog when I was leading up to my 50th, doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself! Pretty low-key day (on purpose), so I thought I would list what I got for my birthday:

* I-Pod dock/spkr (see picture), gives excellent sound for a little tube thingy, picture shows it with a I-Pod phone, I am using it (right now) with my I-Pod Nano that the wife bought me for Christmas. Bought by Julie and Tash.

* James May's Toy Story book, based on the TV series but with heaps more information, excellent! Bought by Julie.

* Ministry of Sound Electronic 80's Anthems CD, bought by Tash, and playing now on my I-Pod.

* The Road to Gobblers Knob, motorbike journey book, bought by me, from Dan.

* Yamaha Super Tenere Hi Viz jacket, bought by me, from Dan.

* Money from both mum and nan, already bought some new trainers, the others had just gone through the bottom's. Went into town this morning and bought them while Julie was in the hospital.

* Cards from everyone including Chris and Helen.

Dan's been out all day, Tashie is at the vets with the rabbit, so decided to stay in tonite. Julies got tea on, smells lovely (minted chop's!). Back to work in the morning, might take the bike in for MOT re-test if the weather is kind.

Will let you know how I get on....

No comments: