Wednesday 17 February 2010

Julies Birthday Weekend........

Just had Julie's birthday weekend, which really started last Thursday when my mum arrived, 1st surprise! Friday Julie, her sister, her mum and my mum went out to a craft place, Saturday my brother and his girlfriend came over from Essex, and we all went to the Amesbury Archer for dinner.

Sunday I had invited friends and neighbours over during the afternoon, and most of them made it. Also my sister came over from Essex, and her boyfriend and Tom, her son. We had food, mainly from Tesco's, and a great time was had by all.

Monday I had to go up to London for a trade show (BVE 2010), which opened on Tuesday. Came home late Tuesday, day in the office today, and back up there Thursday to finish the show off and bring all the kit back. Friday have to re-pack it for CABSAT by 2pm!

Will be exhausted by the weekend, we are invited to Kate and Graham's for tea on Saturday, which should be fun!




The bike is a BSA Bantam D3 Major, somewhat in need of restoration!

No comments: