Sunday 31 January 2010

Nice little BSA...


Here's a nice little red BSA Bantam, on Ebay for 410 pounds, with 11 hours to go.

And here's another one, or at least parts of more than one, for 175.00 pounds. I would rather have the red one, although I expect the price to go a lot higher as the bidding ends.

Had a go at fixing the S10 yesterday, I think I have done it, lot's of trial and error with washers (both metal and rubber) but hopefully the handlebars are stiff enough now to pass the MOT. The reflector came yesterday and it was stuck on within minutes. Planning to take Monday off (it's my birthday, don't tell anyone), will try and re-test S10 on Tuesday. Still need to fix puncture, but I want it MOTed first. If/when it passes must get some new pictures and post them up.

Still looking at luggage for the bike on Ebay for my trip to Wales. got a few months yet (end of April), so not too rushed. February will fly by, though, what with Julie's 50th birthday and two shows (well, one in Feb and then fly out at the end of Feb for CABSAT in Dubai).

Yesterday (Saturday) was sunny but COLD, so flaming cold, today looks really frosty out so I guess it will be much the same.

Well I suppose I had better get on.....

No comments: