Tuesday 26 January 2010

Catch-up







Been a while since the last blog, one minute I am on it every day, then nothing for a week! Weathers been better with no snow, more expected later this week. Been real busy editing and adding sound effects to the Bellinger Players panto we recorded in December, it went out on air last Friday/Saturday. Baz liked it!

Bikes been to work yesterday, when I cam to come home the choke of all things was stuck closed, it was hard to start. Went out last night and took the tank off and managed to spray the choke mechanism with oil to get it freed off. Put it all back together, now it's as ready as it will ever be for the MOT!

Predicted problem points include the exhaust downpipes (I have replacements but the bolts in the head are a real mess and I don't know how I would get them out!) and the rear brake, which is more-or-less seized. Again, I have a replacement calliper but I can't undo the brake fluid cable connector on the one fitted to change it. If it fails I might have to get a braided cable and try and undo it at the other end. Will book it in today.

Other than that money's tight, Julie's 50th next month, and lot's of other bills. Dan's got another pre-selection test today, and it's very frosty. He needs to crack the run time to get put forward for selection. Work's busy, heading for a good year end in Broadcast but an awful one in NC2, so overall it's hard times.

Other than that Tash is back, and no longer going out with Dean, both the cat and the rabbit have lost clumps of fur, and Julie has a bad BAD shoulder that wakes her up. My birthday next Monday, I've bought what I want from Julie and Tash, tell you about it next time....

By the way, the red S10 with luggage is on Ebay at 950.00 pounds, with 7 days to go. Looks in really good condition....

No comments: