Sunday 10 January 2010

Well now I am bored with it.....






...because the same snow we had a few day's ago is still here, and I still have a cold! Did radio Saturday morning and then not a lot else (took the MG out for the first time in ages, just to the garden centre and then tidworth Tesco). Is it the time of year, my head cold, or am I just being lazy!

Must get back to work and start the year tomorrow (Monday), whatever the weather. Tuesday is Bluez n Zuzz (if we can get the trailer out!) and Wednesday is meet with Baz to work on the panto (which I should be doing now).

Looking forward to the next couple of months there is obviously something to organise for Julie's 50th, which is Feb 14th. Not sure what we can afford but got to do something. Will have to finish off decorating, too.

And then there is the bike. It's been sitting in the garage since Nov 17th, more or less, with a running problem which is either now fixed (it ran well on New Years day when I managed 20 miles) or it's hiding and waiting to bite me later. Right now it needs putting back together, and I should get the exhaust fixed up, the tyre changed and the rear brake changed before the MOT, which is later in January, I think the 22nd? Got some free handguards off the S10 forum, and also found yet another thermostat and sensors assembly that is being sent to me. Bike needs all the fairings back on. Snow/cold does not help one bit!

Bike in the photo is the new Battlefield Green Royal Enfield, launched in India recently, for sale to the US for 6000 dollars.

Must get on with today, should be editing the panto/doing the vegetables/getting Dan up/etc etc.

Bye for now..

No comments: