Thursday 8 January 2009

Now it's January.....




Been sort of busy since my last blog, getting back into work mode, and coping with some snow and ice. Tashies KA was fixed for just over 200 quid, including sparkplug's, plug cables and a plug pack, plus an hour's labour. Poor thing still needs tyres and the suspension clonk fixed. I looked around the web for a pic of a black KA, and found this Russian KA-50 Black Shark helicopter. Nice!

Mondeo has "sold" on Ebay for 205.00 pounds, I say "sold" because I am yet to receive any money, or promise of. The "buyer" has asked for my post code and phone number to arrange collection, but still no money. Hope it's not some scam. The guy's name is Imram.....

Work is grim...nothing else I can say really. Ian and I are under pressure to sell products in a rapidly declining market. Ouch! And I had to go to the dentist for the second of three fillings this morning...

Bullet is sitting in the garage, probably all winter. Would like to spend money on it but it's not likely, what with the credit crunch etc. Interest rate is down to 1.5%, so mortgage is low but repayment scheme is crap, and falling well short! Should have changed it years ago. I'm crap at finances, and I think it's all about to come home to roost. I have bought a decompresor cable for it off Ebay, for a couple of quid. Oh, and I got the CD Rom for the MG handbook and had a look at it last night, it's pretty good.

Anyway, I realised recently that this blog has become more like a blow by blow diary, and it must be very booring for anyone else reading it (is there anyone else reading it?). So, in these last few day's before my 50th, I must try and lift everyone's spirit's, as well as mine!!! So here's a pic of the famous Enfield Pin-up girl....

No comments: