Tuesday 20 January 2009

New Radio Base Station




It's not often you get to see a picture from work, but this is the new Radio Base Station photo that I took lunchtime today. It has taken some time to get here, but at last the 3rd party designer has come up with the goods. We have tested eight of them now, and they are off to the customer ASAP. Hopefully they will sell well.

Works perking up a bit, and it is looking quite busy over the next few months. May be taking a few trips into Europe over the next few weeks, as well as anything UK we can think of. Also got some kit to test and ship for exhibitions/demo's etc. Better busy than not!

At home Tash has bought new front tyres for the KA, and Julie has started going to the gym again. Dan is worrying about getting his bursary money, I'm just worried!

Not long now by the way until I have to change the heading on my website, know what I mean.........the big five-ohh is coming up fast!

The Bullet is "sleeping", every morning I consider bringing it to work, but every evening about 5.30pm I am pleased that I didn't. It is still pitch black at that time of day. When I see a chink of daylight maybe then it will come out.

Bye for now....

No comments: