Wednesday 1 October 2008

Some pretty pic's of RE's...








Been busy all week and now it's October already, so decided to find some RE pic's on the web and publish them here. They come from this guy's blog, which seems to be dead, last posted 2005. www.motorcycleblog.org/bulletblog/

Anyway, been busy testing kit to go to the next exhibition we are involved with, in Dubai. Also last Saturday was Day In Radio at Castledown, we had 17 people to train aged 10 years to old, and it was an exhausting day!

Been a mix of sun and rain, and I have needed the car to lug stuff to-from home, but today I brought the bike. Damp out, and windy, but no rain (so far!).

Anyway, I've ordered a new centre stand and some rubber bit's for the bike, should be making there way from India as we speak. Was tempted by a Suzuki GS400 in a magazine, but now that I have used the RE again I think I will stick with it. Also taxed it so want to use it when I can, and also plan to service and improve it a bit.

Quiet at home, Tash has booked a holiday in Egypt, Dan is getting into college life and girls, and Julie still has bad feet, and can't quite decide what to do about work.

Anyway, nearly time to don the boots, overtrousers, helmet, gloves and jacket that we bikers have to wear and go home!

No comments: