Sunday 14 December 2008

Well you can't avoid it, can you!




Well it's Sunday 14th December and the Christmas lights are up on the house, and most of the shoppings done. The bike's going to get crash bars (hope a never need them!) and a rear luggage rack, plus I have bought a timing disk and TDC (top dead centre) tool to try and time it. The bike's not been anywhere for weeks, due to cold/slippy and for the last two day's very wet (flood's!) weather. Maybe today will be the day for a ride.

Been busy with a couple of community events, last Tuesday was Bluez N Zuz Christmas Party, and very good it was too, and Wednesday we went carol singing in Tidworth and Ludgershall. Take a look at the news on www.castledownradio.info for an update. And on Thursday I had the pleasure of two hours of teenage high jink's when I stayed with the 1st Helmsdeep Explorer Scouts, when none of the leaders could make it. Played table tennis for the first time in ages, which made me realise how unfit I now am! I used to say that running around after scouts kept me busy, and I think it was true!

Just renewed my brothers 1300E Owners Club site (it's a classic car club, if you don't know). Designed it earlier this year using Mr Site, and although it's not exactly exciting, it has worked out okay. We can both edit it (we are 100 miles apart), and it's been reliable in terms of hosting (with Daily.co.uk). Take a look if you are interested, www.1300eownersclub.org.

Today Julie and Tash are off to Basingstoke (hopefully that will finish the present shopping!) and maybe Dan and I will finish the Christmas lights, sort out the tree (bought yesterday for 28 quid!) and maybe even get the bike out for five minutes. Would be nice!

Dentist at 8.15 Monday morning, then work, sales meeting at 11am, not looking forward to it. Wales on Wedesday, in the office rest of the week.

Must go now, see you.....

No comments: