Friday 19 December 2008

Nearly Christmas....



Can you guess what I have bought from my mum for the bike??

Well it's the Friday before Christmas and the day of our work Christmas party, which is a BBQ cruise on the River Thames! Hope it works out OK, especially since we saw the company when we were in Windsor and suggested it! If it all goes wrong guess who's fault it will be....

Today I brought the bike in, took a while to get fully dressed in all the warm stuff, but was not too cold, just suffering from the visor and my glassed steaming up. Stalled it once on the approach to the Magic Roundabout, and nearly again at the mini roundabout at the bottom of our road. Out of practice I guess, when I go out on Sundays there is little if any traffic, so no need to stop!

Going to Essex to see Mum/Brother/Sister etc etc this weekend, back Monday. Taking mum to Stanstead monday morning, will no doubt end up in Lakeside Ikea later that day, it's Julie's new favourite place!

Anyway, will blog from time to time over Christmas, just to keep up to date....


Bye.....

No comments: