Thursday 4 December 2008

Jack Lilley special Triumph Scrambler





Motorcycle News have an article on-line about the lovely Triumph Scrambler pictured above, it's based on a standard 2009 Scrambler with satin black wheels and other painted bit's, high level exhaust and uprated shocks. And it's available to buy from
www.jacklilley.com. For the full article go to www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2008/December/1-7/dec0408-Jack-Lilley-special-Triumph-Scrambler.

I wonder how hard it would be to make a RE Bullet version, I suppose it's a cross between the military green RE and the trail bike version. I bet with lot's of time and bit's (try www.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com)you could make one.

Off to the NEC tomorrow, looking forward to a great day out. Of course I must see the new Enfields and visit the Triumph stand, plus all the other stuff! Will blog it when I get time.

Bye......

No comments: