Tuesday 4 October 2011

Bargain RE Bullet...

If I hadn't of bought my 500 Bullet I might have gone for this one.....
Quiet a bargain, really, might not have liked the bobber look but it sold with all the bits to put it back to look like this...
Could have sold off the bobber bits and brought the price down a bit, it went for £1,201.00 for a 2003 Electric start right hand shift Bullet, with 2,900 miles from new. Concidering mine was 850.00 pounds for a 1992 kick start left shift with 15K miles, it was a real bargain....still, you never can tell with Ebay what might happen...the price could have been driven up even higher. I still like my black Enfield though, hope to MOT it tomorrow, 5th October. will have to let you know how I get on.
Pic shows it in the garage on Sunday, I did put it together and got it to start, and took a quick spin on it. And it started again yesterday, hence the high hopes to get it MOT'd.

No comments: