Wednesday 19 May 2010

My goodness it's been a while!!!!

...since I last did this blog, I need to update you on my trip to Bala, Wales with the Super Tenere Forum, but not now. What I want to show you is my work colleague Doug's latest purchase, which has just arrived in from Australia!











He tell's me it is a: "1912 (ish) Healing "Precision", from Melbourne, Aus. Healings built up bought-in engines, (in this case a 3 1/2HP, 500cc Precision engine) into their own frames. They also sold on to other would-be motorcycle dealers, and the Aussie Military. Apart from spokes, controls and a saddle top, surprisingly it's all there".

Best of luck to him is all I can say!

I am watching this, the owners not sure if it is a Bullet or a Clipper, either way it's a 350, and a bit of a mess (or what we would call a "project").....

No comments: