Monday 28 December 2009

Christmas 2009

Well Christmas has been and gone, we (me, Julie, Dan, Dean, Tash, Margaret Snr and Jnr) had a nice day, well at least until the end of the day when we got stuck into boring TV. Julie was naughty and had bought me a shiny graphite black i-pod 8Gb, it's lovely!

Boxing Day we went to Nan's, Tash came round but she was tired and dozed (so did I!), played I-Spy and charades and Dingbats. Julie came home with headache and went to bed, was nearly sick. Yesterday (Sunday) I was pottering and Julie was in bed, took Dan to gym then Tash said she was going ice skating, so we all went (Julie to watch).



Had a great time, big bruise on arm today where I hit barrier too fast and knees ache! Then Tash and Dean treated us to a meal out in Frankies Italian, which was very nice and kind of them. Then we came home and watched 2012, which is a great movie. Today (Monday) is a Bank Holiday, bit frosty out and no plans so far. Might try and finish putting bike back together, saw a few out on the road yesterday, and I miss it.

No comments: