Thursday 5 March 2009

Let's play catchup!







It's been a while so I thought that I would try and play catchup with what's been happening. Been pretty busy at work with my colleagues out at an exhibition, also we split into two divisions (Network-Centric Communications ((NC2)) and Broadcast), and had a big staff meeting to announce it.

At home Dan and I went off to join the gym at Tidworth, need to get back there now and have a bash! Dan's off on an Insite trip to the Army (Rifle's Regiment) in two weeks time. Tash is planning to move out early May. We could find ourselves all alone!

Bike was used a couple of times for work but it is so hard to start I have garaged it until I get time to look at it. I have electronic ignition for it to fit, and a new ammeter. MG is playing up, could be terminal. Don't even want to think about it.

Been trying to get the sat dish for the radio re-tuned for Astra, which is also proving to be a pain. It has just been proved that snr3 (Sky News Radio 3) can be received on a sky receiver (makes sense), so we need one of those. Or two! Planning eight hours of live radio from this years Tidworth Area Festival on 26th July, should be good. Website is www.tidworthfestival.info.

Went to hospital with Julie to have her leg's scanned, now waiting for the results.


That's all folks.

No comments: