Tuesday 11 November 2008



Hi Blog...no that's not a picture of me, I would not ride without all the protective clothing on!

Can't believe that I have not done anything for over a week! Back end of last week I went to Birmingham/Cambridge for work, managed to get into Hitchcocks (Enfield parts) and buy a rear carrier and crash bars for the Bullet, as Christmas presents to me! It was a very interesting place, a right mecca for Enfield fans, in fact I met two of the local RE owners club members in there, completely by co-incidence!

Weekend was busy but quiet, if you see what I mean. Went to Tidworth for Remembrance Sunday with the Scouts, did some radio work as well. Pretty foul weather, went for a very muddy walk Saturday, and Sunday afternoon Dan and I walked to the Media centre. It rained so hard Julie came and picked us up!
Finally got round to taking pic's of both the bike and the car, note they both end in CFS, both from Scotland, another co-incidence.

Baz will be doing Bluez and Zuzz tonite, our turn in December. Other things going on at home included big upset between Tash and her (now ex) boyfriend, and Dan has a bursary from the Army, if we can complete the paperwork!

Lovely sunny day today, after yesterdays monsoon rain, so brought the bike in. Doug's trying to fix and flog the Moto Guzzi (don't think he likes it), and has bought a Triumph 750 of some sort. I quite like the Triumph Tiger (newish type, see pic from Ebay). Sort of poor man's BMW, maybe one day....




No comments: