Friday 27 January 2012

Well........

....what can I say....

My blog has missed all of December, all of Christmas and the New Year and nearly all of January! Should I try and update it, or give up, that's a good topic for discussion...



Took the head off the Bullet a week or two ago, after a trip up to Salisbury Plain. The compression is about half what it should be, Doug reckons the exhaust valve is knackered. Need a new valve and valve guide minimum.

Yamaha would not start at work last night, flat battery. Wa rescued by a jump start from Phil at work, thank you very much. It needs an MOT on Feb 2nd, will it pass?

Just been in to town and back on foot with Andy, 4.28KM/2.65 miles in 43 minutes, approx. 3.7 mph. Trying to decide if I do some, all or none of the Saresen Trail this year...

Anyway, better go, to write more blogs or not, that I the question......

No comments: