Thursday 25 March 2010

Great weather!!





Wow, the weather's all over the place! Yesterday I was out in the car getting roasted by the sun (and I can't open my drivers side window!), today it is raining/windy/thunder and very dark! It's horrid!!!

Yesterday stopped off and put two new tyres on the rear of the Focus, so now I have four new tyres. MOT is due end April. Rear end is getting decidedly rusty!

And we decided to go away for a couple of days at Easter so I have booked a B&B (without the B for breakfast, it's sort of a self catering B&B!) at New Milton On Sea. Not far away, just me and Julie. Hope the weathers not like this!

Tonite I will go and record the Vooce of Shipton Bellinger, tomorrow I am off work, supposedly looking at Tashies brakes (depends on the weather), and/or my bike (still needs putting back together with the new regulator and luggage etc).

Sunday off away until Thursday am. Dan's on Easter camp from Thursday evening through to Monday, then he has selection for the Army on the 8th/9th April. Half of me hopes he gets in and half of me doesn't.

Fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks....


The RE? It's for sale in the USA and it reminds me a lot of my one. I wish I still had it! Keep looking at EBAY but nothing cheap these days...not even piles of rubbish!

No comments: