Sunday 7 September 2008

Sunday busy Sunday....

Catching up a bit: Friday the battery had charged, even though the ammeter on the charger did not work! Stuck the battery back on and eventually it started, with quite a bit of smoke. Went out round the block in the dark and the rain. Ran OK, with a little bit of hesitation.

Saturday it rained a lot, Julie and I went into town and I "restored" Tashies rabbit hutch, with wood from the last crate at work. It came out okay.

Sunday was dry and I lifted a load of potatoes for Julie, then went out on the bike. On the way to Thruxton I was followed by another bike, which I waved by when I couldn't get any gears after a turn. Went through Appleshaw and up to Chute, where the bike stalled as I came to a halt. It started again OK. Took today's pic and came home, tucked the bike away whilst I go away.

Off to Amsterdam tomorrow by van, will take until tea-time. One night in Utrecht and then the RAI centre, to build up for IBC. If I get time (and internet access) I might be able to blog whilst I am away.

No comments: